Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get To Know Me: Day 28

What is your love language?
~~~~~
Ok, I have no clue what this is so.....I googled it!! lol
This is the sighted I found:

And I did it twice, because there were two answers that fit me pretty well.

"Physical Touch
This language isn’t all about the bedroom. A person whose primary language is Physical Touch is, not surprisingly, very touchy. Hugs, pats on the back, holding hands, and thoughtful touches on the arm, shoulder, or face–they can all be ways to show excitement, concern, care, and love. Physical presence and accessibility are crucial, while neglect or abuse can be unforgivable and destructive."
"Quality Time
In the vernacular of Quality Time, nothing says, “I love you,” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there–with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby–makes your significant other feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed dates, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful."
 (I copied this off of the web site, so please disregard the first sentence on the first one. :( )
So....Apparently I'm very touchy and I like to spend time alone with people, so look out who ever I marry! Your getting a lot of hugs and you have to spend quality time with me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment