Sunday, June 3, 2012

Get To Know Me: Day 1

List 20 random facts about yourself. 
  1. I've always secretly wished I had curly red hair. 
  2. I get along better with people older than me rather than ones my age.
  3. Spiders scare the crap out of me.
  4. I've been home-schooled since first grade.
  5. My cousins and I make crazy videos on my computer when they come over.
  6. I love photography.
  7. I wear size 10 shoes.
  8. I have two older brothers who I love to death.
  9. I pretend I don't think guys are cute for my dad and older brothers sake.
  10. I think guys are cute. (Don't tell. lol)
  11. I love bright colors.
  12. My favorite color is blue, it used to be purple.
  13. I miss my Grandma, and think about her all the time.
  14. I strongly dislike my Momma's Father.
  15. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do.
  16. I have mixed feelings about going to drivers ed.
  17. I like being Independent, but I'll cry if I'm away from my mom and dad for more than a week.
  18. I miss hugging my oldest brother goodnight every night.
  19. I have a Dachshund, he's my baby.
  20. I want to be a Wife and a Mother someday. 
 I can't believe I came up with twenty things this fast!   

No comments:

Post a Comment