Monday, June 4, 2012

Captain America Nails

Hey guys! I panted my nails today, and because I'm totally in love with Captain America, I came up with 'Captain America' nails.
So, you'll need some Star stickers, like these:
 I think you can buy them at Staples, I get them with my Paces every school year.
Pick out some Blue, Red, and White. You'll also need a clear coat. You could also use nail art pens, but since I'm cheap and those things cost like 7 bucks.....
The brand I used is 'Pure Ice' and the colors I used are 'Superstar', 'Cream Siren', and 'French Kiss'

I did it to my toes for the tutorial, just so you know.

First pant your big toe (Or thumb.) with the White nail polish and let dry.

Then take one of your Stars and stick it on your toe, like so:


*Use the BLUE first! If you want it to look like Captain America's Shield, which I did. lol*

Take the Blue polish and pant around the star, but leave some white space.
Then fill in the rest with the Red. Once your done with that, carefully pull the Star off while the pant is still *wet*
If you get any polish on you toe you can put some polish remover on a q-tip and use that to get it off.
Last but not lest! Pant the rest of your toes with some Red, White, and Blue. After everything is dry, pant some clear coat on them puppies and your done!


And there you have it! Captain America nails.

I don't know why my picture is side ways. =/ Oh, well.

Have a nice day!

~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment