Thursday, June 14, 2012

Get To Know Me: Day 13

Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

Ok, so I had wrote and posted this already, then I read it.....And realized I should trash it and start over. lol 

  1. I stress out easily.
    Stressing out is my main weakness, I worry about everything, like right now. I'm so stressed out about not passing drivers ed to the point of getting sick to my stomach.
  2. I get upset too much.
    Yep, I think everybody has those days.
  3. Getting discouraged.
    If I don't do something right the first time, I get discouraged and don't want to try again.

     
  4. I have very little Patience for some things.
  5. Walking.
    Yea, I know.....How is walking a weakness? Well, seeing as sometimes I can barely walk with out falling, I'd say it a weakness. lol

    No comments:

    Post a Comment