Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Drivers Ed SUCKS!

So I started Drivers Ed Monday......And I hate it! 
I also know I'm not the only one who hates it, from the impression I got from two of the other girls, they hate it too. lol
Reasons I hate it.
  1. Mr. King talks to fast.
    There's a 'State Study Guide' we have to write in while he talks, doesn't sound hard right? Especially since as he gives you the answers. But the thing is, you can't write fast enough because he talks way too fast! Ugh!
  2. It's the same thing over, and over, and over.
    Read chapter, fill in the chapter study guide. Take chapter review test, swap review test and check other peoples answers. Take chapter test. Then turn everything in, and start it all over.
  3. So far, I haven't gotten my scores on three tests.
    I've only gotten scores on the first two, and on the review tests.
  4. It's so boring!!!!
    You never get a break, ever, the only time you get a break is to go to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment