Thursday, November 15, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful Challenge: Part 2

So, here's part 2


11. a tradition

Every Christmas morning, my brother and I get up at six in the morning, then go wake up my mom and dad. 
It's something we did ever since I was little.

12. a gadget

My camera.
I think that one is pretty self explanatory...
13. something old
 My animal blanket...
I've had it since I was a baby.

14. something new
 Ok, my room isn't really 'new' but, it's been redone, so it counts! lol

15. a recipe
My Maw's Chicken and Dumplings, and My Nanny's Potato Salad.
Two of my favorite things...Their so yummy! But, no one makes it like they do.

16. an experience
Getting my drivers license.
That was a big thing for me, and I'm thankful I passed the test and got it!

17. a store
I love Target. It's one of my favorite stores. 

18. a saying/quote/scripture
 This is one of my favorites...
"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."-Benjamin Mee

19. a favorite piece of clothing
 Right now....My cowgirl boots.
I also love scarfs. :)
20. a keepsake
My Precious Moment. 
I've had her since I was a baby, and I love it.
I plan to pass it down to my daughter some day. (If I ever have one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment