Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days Of Thankful Challenge: Part 3

And, here's part 3!

21. a disappointment or fear
I'm  sorry, but this one seems kinda weird to me...How can you be thankful for a fear or disappointment?
Maybe after I read Amy's I'll get an idea of what this one should mean?

22. a book
The Alice series by Phyllis Reynold Naylor
 Their a really good series of books, and they really turned me on to reading.
 
23. a feeling
Ok, so I'm going with this meaning a 'physical' feeling instead of an 'emotional' feeling, so...
I know this is probably weird...But, I feeling of being cuddled/cuddling something. Maybe that's why I love hugs, and I sleep cuddled up to a body pillow?

24. a photograph
This one...
My grandma, my big brothers, and I at Disney World.

25. a luxury
I'm so thankful for warm water and electricity!
It's a big pain in the butt when you don't have it!
 
26. a charity
 I don't know...I've never really thought about that before....I guess I'd say The Salvation Army or Toys For Tots. :)

27. a song
I'm thankful for all music, really. (I'm a total music nut! I love music!)

28. a gift
I know I've already said I was thankful for my camera...But I'm going to say it again.
Because, it was a gift that my dad got me, and I love it! :)

29. something in your home
My parents bed.
It's where we all gather in the mornings on the weekend, it's where we all try to pile in the bed to watch tv, or anything like that.
 
30. the thing you’re most thankful for
My family and friends. 
Their everything to me, and I would do anything for them.

And with that, we have came to the end of the '30 days of thankful' challenge!

I hope y'all have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment