Friday, February 17, 2012

Swamp People......

Have any of you ever watched Swamp People??? If you haven't, you need too! It's about alligator hunters. I watch it with my dad, there's this one guy named Willie that we like to make fun of. "Daddy don't like pistols!" "Daddy! Don't shoot me daddy!" *lol Inside joke* I'm going to warn you though, if you click that link you might get scared, because it's a picture of Willie, and he's scary.....*But you really should click on the link, lol* Anyway in the newest episode he killed an alligator with a knife! A Knife! A freakin' knife! And he so frigin' ugly! And some woman married him! Say it with me now, EEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!! lol
My dad thinks it's fun to tease me about liking him. Which I don't, he's nasty. Like really nasty lol.

 In other news! I got to babysit today! :) My Nephew is so sweet!....And cute!....and cuddly!! =D

Also, in case you were to afraid to click on the link:
 Yep, that's Willie. lol

Have a nice (Nightmare free!) night!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment