Friday, February 24, 2012

Red Lobster Biscuits......

I made Red Lobster's Biscuits today! Their sooooooo good!!
If you've never had these before, you must make them! Or go to Red Lobster and keep getting them to bring you basket after basket of them. (Like we do when ever we go! lol)

So when I made them I doubled the recipe........because I'm a pig and will literally stand in front of the oven and eat them right after they come out of the oven.....(So, I'm just going to give you the normal measurements. Then if you want to be a pig like me you can double it. lol)
 First get your stuff together and preheat your oven to 450.
Then put 2 cups of Bisquick, 1/2 a cup of Cheese, and 2/3 a cup of Milk in a bowl.
Then stir it all together until it's all wet and sticky, like so:

Then make them into balls, I used my hands but if you don't like getting messy you can use a spoon.
Then you pop them in the oven for 9-10 minutes, after their done take 2 tablespoons of butter and 1/8 a teaspoon of Garlic powder and melt that in the microwave, and brush it on your Biscuits! Then dig in!.....But try not to eat them all at once.
Yyyyyuuuummmm!
Have a nice day!
~Brittany

1 comment:

  1. ps - you can use Jiffy Bake and Heart Smart Bisquick, the recipe is the same :)

    I love these biscuits with dinner.

    ReplyDelete