Monday, February 13, 2012

Jedi Braid...

So, I went to see Star Wars: Episode 1 in 3D with my brothers this weekend........Annnnd I wish I had put a Jedi Braid in my hair when we went to see it....but I didn't, so I did it today! And I'm going to tell you how.
First: Put you hair up into a pony tail.
Second: Take a sectioned of hair from behind your ear and pull it out of your pony tail. Like so:
Third: Braid that sectioned of hair. Then take down you pony tail. Annnnnd!
There you have it! An Obi-Wan Jedi Braid! (But, mine doesn't look as good as Ewan Mcgregor's)......Nerdy I know, but I think it looks cute.....And it makes me want to watch Star Wars! lol
*Also, you probably notice I showed you the other side of my head in the first pic, that's because I already had the braid on the other side of my head! lol*

Well, I'm off to get my hair cut! Have a nice day!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment