Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thing That Make Me Happy....

So, last night I read Janae's latest post on The Letter 4-Be Happy! and I got inspired! So I decided to make a list of things that make me happy! Who knows, maybe some of them make you happy too....

1. Music. Whenever I have a bad day, or am in a bad mood I listen to music. I've always loved music, when I was little I used to make up song on the way home in the car, and I would sing them for my family. lol

2. Those rare moments when my Big Brother does, or says, something that makes me think "Wow, he really does love me..." Like I said, their very rare, but when they do happen all I want to do is smile.

3. Jet Planes......Yes, Jet Planes, they fly over my house a lot. It makes me smile! :) But, I have no idea why.....=/

4. My dog. When I'm stressed, or sad, or mad, I cuddle with him. Instant stress reliever!

5. Laughing. I LOVE to laugh! I get really silly sometimes, for no reason, and just laugh my butt off! Another instant stress reliever! lol

6. Writhing in my journal. I had never done it before until my Awesome cousin, Jose (He's super awesome! lol), gave me the idea. It really works!

7. Those times when I say "What the heck!" And stop worrying about what people think about me and do what I want to do. (Doesn't happen often, but it does happen...)

This list could go on for a long time, so I'll stop it here. lol I'm going to try and post something else soon!
Have a nice night!

~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment