Friday, November 18, 2011

Sorry!

I'm so so so sorry! A lot of stuff has been going on lately. My grandma wasn't doing good this weekend, but she's a little better now. And I've been swamped with school work, Algebra 2 is a killer.

On the bright side, Thanksgiving's next week! Yay! Thanksgiving's one of my favorite holidays! It's in the top two, Christmas is number one. I love staring at the lights on the tree! Yes, I know that sounds like something a small child would do, but I've loved doing it since I was little. I can't wait to start decorating my house! Yes, we haven't done it yet. We don't want to seam weird so we always want until the day after Thanksgiving, after we're done shopping, to decorate. So if I remember, I'll post pic's of our house after we decorate!

Have a nice night!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment