Friday, July 22, 2011

Tie-Dye: Part 1, Cupcakes

Ok, so here it is! The post you've all been waiting for! (Or haven't, I'm not a mind reader!) Tie-Dye Day!!!!
Now ya'll might have noticed it says 'Part 1' in the title, it's because I don't have the T-shirts here with me. (Their still at Amy's house getting last minutes thing done to them!) So, once I get them here with me, I'll post 'Part 2' and that will have the pictures of the Tie-Dye T-shirts and onesies. Sound good? I hope so! Now on with the pictures!!!! Hehe









Don't those look SOOOO good!!!! They are, trust me!!

We got the idea for Tie-Dye Day after we saw The Letter 4's cupcakes!

Have a great day, and once again STAY COOL!!!!


~BrittanyW

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! Remember to send your pictures to us and we'll put them up on 'Your Take' day! Great job! Sounded so fun! -xoxo Jade TheLetter4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw...Thanks! We'll diffidently send them to you girls!!! =)

    ReplyDelete