Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I love The Letter 4!!! =)

I love love LOVE this blog!! It's called The Letter 4 (You should totally check them out!) ....And it's awesome! They have these awesome cupcakes that me and my Sis In-law are going to make at our Tie-Dye Party next week. Ok, so it's not really a party seeing as it's only going to be me and her, but it'll still be fun! We're going to make Tie-Dye t-shirts, Tie-Dye onesies for Jelly Bean and these awesome cupcakes!
Here's the link to the cupcakes:

http://theletter4.blogspot.com/2011/07/massive-volcanic-cupcakes.html


 I think that's all for this post, I'll be posting pic from our Tie-Dye Party soon!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you! Can't wait for the photos of those cupcakes! We would love to showcase them on our blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome!! I'll send you guys the pictures after we have our little party!! =)

    ReplyDelete