Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beat The Heat!

Are ya'll melting yet? I know I am!! It's been so hot that I can't sleep good, (Which if you know me, you know that's not a good thing!) So, I read something online one time about a way to stay cool when your sleeping. And I'm gonna try it tonight, so I thought way not share it with you guys!!

First: Take your pillow case off of your pillow. *You could do this with all of your sheets if you wanted*
Second: You fold it up like so.
Third: You place it in a Zip-Lock bag. (You don't have too, but I did it so it wasn't laying on top of food and stuff, you don't want it to get dirty!)
 And last but not least: Put it in the freezer! You can leave it in there as long as you'd like. The out come is a nice cool pillow! *Don't forget to seal the Zip-Lock bag*

When I was doing this I got a weird look from my mom, she also asked me why I was putting my pillow case in the freezer and why I was taking pictures of it. I didn't say anything, I just ran into her room and started taking pictures of my dog. lol

Have a nice day everyone, and keep cool!!

~BrittanyW

No comments:

Post a Comment