Thursday, December 8, 2011

Temptation....

So, my Birthday is next week, but my party is Saturday. And my Mom and Dad have already got my present, and it's sitting beside their bed....And it's taunting me. It's saying "Open me Brittany, you know you want too!" I mean look at! It's talking to me right now!

And I want to open it so bad! But my mom told me I have to wait until my party....BOO!
The main reason I want to open it so bad is because I don't know what it is. I know, I'm not supposed to know what it is. But I'm normally really good at predicting what I'm going to get. But this year, I have no clue what it is! And for that reason, I want to rip the stupid tissue paper out of that bag and see whats inside! I know, I sound like a crazy person right now......Oh well! lol

I'll post a pic of whats inside after I open it. And I'll post pics on the high lights of my party!
Have a good night!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment