Thursday, September 1, 2011

School, Class Rings, And Wisdom Teeth.......

So, the new school year has begun! NOOOO!!!! BOO!!! As you can tell, I don't like school very much.(I hate Math the most!) But one thing I do like about this year is, I can get my class ring!! WHOO!! So, here's what mine's gonna look like:

Pretty right?!    *It better be! It took me weeks to decide what I wanted! lol*
Go class of 2013!! Whoo!
Now I just have to wait for my dad to order it.....And to get it in the mail. (It's gonna be like six to eight weeks before I get! =( )

Also, I'm gonna try not to neglect my blog! But it's gonna be hard with school and all, but I'm gonna try!

And on that note, let's talk about what's been going on with me!

I went to the dentist last week and found out some *Say's in sarcastic voice* oh-so-wonderful news! I have to get my wisdom teeth out, and I have to get braces!
Ugh! As if I don't look geeky enough! Well, heck!  Let's add some braces to the mix too!......But hey, maybe I can start a new style! Yes, I can see it now! I'll call it geeks-r-us, or something like that.....*Note: I'm not good at coming up with names*......We'll have Star Wars shirts, Zelda retainer cases, Oh! And we can totally have Star Wars, Mario and Zelda shoes! (I would LOVE to have some Zelda or Mario shoes!) and other geeky stuff........
Um.....What else, what else........I bought 'Prom'. It was a really good movie, if you like stuff from 'Disney'......which I do! I'm a sucker for little kids movies! Yep, I could diffidently get along with a group of five year old's! But only if they liked 'Tangled'!!! I LOVE that movie!! lol
I totally miss my Big Brother right now.....Sometimes I wish he still lived at home with me.....='( I should probably be asleep right now seeing as I have school tomorrow, so.....

I hope you've enjoyed reading my rambling! lol 

Well, I think that's it! Goodnight all! =)
~BrittanyW   

2 comments: