Friday, September 16, 2011

Not As Bad As I Thought It Was Gonna Be.......

So, I got my Wisdom Teeth out today......It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be! Aside from the pain and blood (I didn't bleed that much, but the first time my dad took the gauze out of my mouth I got a little freaked out at the site of the blood! *Sorry I keep saying 'Blood'*)

On the bright side my Doctor *Dr. Tricker* and the Nurses were REALLY nice!
And when I got put to sleep this time it wasn't as bad as when I was little......And Thank God he gave me laughing gas before he put the IV in! And let me tell you, the laughing gas makes you feel GOOD! lol It kinda feel like your on a cloud just floating around......Nice and claim.......And then when you wake up you face is numb so you don't feel any pain......I did get a little teary eyed when I first woke up, and when my mom and dad came back there.

And for the first two or three days I get to have a diet of soft/cold/room-temp foods.....Which stinks when everybody else gets to eat real food......=( But that means I get to eat a ton of Ice Cream, Milksakes, Pudding, and  Apple Sauce.
And my dad bought this adorable Dog for me!!
Well, I should go to bed and get some rest.....Have a good night!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment