Saturday, April 13, 2013

Blaming Pinterest...

So, I recently did something that I completely blame Pinterest for...Well, and Toy Story.

So, I was just moseying around Pinterest, minding my own business, when I see a pin...

And it was so cute, I just couldn't help but dig out my old pair of boots and give it a try! (And by "dig" out my old boots, I mean grab them from my closet. lol) 

First: Grab your boots, some cotton balls, rubbing alcohol, and a fat tipped sharpie marker. 

   
Next, your going to clean the bottom of your right boot with the alcohol, like so...



Once your boot is good and clean, and I mean really clean, you can't have any dirt on there if you want this to work. Anyway, once you clean your boot, your going to grab your sharpie and draw an "A", then a backwards "N", then an "D", and a "Y"...Do ya know what that spells? ANDY!!!! :D

It should come out looking like this....



And there you have it! A Toy Story boot! :D

...

See? Pinterest is dangerous! ;) 









No comments:

Post a Comment